What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The definitive guide to home brewing beer
- Variety of Extract, Partial Mash, and All Grain Recipe Types
- Hundreds Of Traditional And Original Beer Brewing Recipes
- Clone Recipes to Replicate your Favorite Brand-Name Beers
- Home Brew Recipes Designed For All Brewing Skill Levels
- Brew Your Favorite Ales, Lages, Wheat Beers, and More
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Beer Brewing Book scores 72.46/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://thebeerbrewingbook.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was CAD7.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thebeerbrewingbook.com you’ll also be taken through to thebeerbrewingbook.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)